IBBA Mid-America members follow a Code of Professional Responsibility and receive professional support, services, resources, and benefits. On-going training and education are encouraged through course study and certification, membership meetings, guest speakers, and additional opportunities. Fellowship and a willingness to share experiences and best practices enhance the member experience.
IBBA members within our region (AR, OK, MO, KS, IA, and KY) automatically also have membership in our chapter. Already a member of IBBA? Please click link to complete your chapter member profile.
If you are not currently an IBBA member and would like to join, click here.
Affiliate Chapter Membership
If you are a professional (not a broker) who provides services for business ownership transitions and would like to join the Mid-America chapter ONLY, please click link to become an affiliate member for $325 per year.
Affiliate Members may not vote and may not serve as an Executive Officer, Board Member, or Chairperson, but may volunteer to support Committee Chairpersons and special projects as approved by the Board of Directors. These affiliate memberships are transferrable.
Corporate memberships are also available; please contact our membership chair to learn more email@example.com
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP IN IBBA MID-AMERICA
- ENHANCED PRODUCTIVITY: Gain access to more and better tools of the trade, best practices, and expert advice on everything from technology to comparable databases and CRM platforms.
- EFFECTIVE NETWORKING: Through the power of networking, you can rely on a broad base of brokers, working under the same Code of Professional Responsibilities and similar ethics and standards. As an IBBA chapter, our territory includes: Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansa, Iowa, and Kentucky.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION: The association sponsors and hosts both IBBA and non-IBBA training to help members build their knowledge base, work toward and maintain CBI designation, and keep up with the changing landscape and challenges of our industry.
- VALUE: Increase your marketing dollars with an additional source of exposure for your company’s services, both regionally and nationally.
- INCREASED INCOME: By connecting your listings with more brokers and their buyer networks, you’ll have the opportunity to close more deals.
- INDUSTRY RESOURCES: Valuation methods and industry trends provided by IBBA Mid-America help brokers stay on the cutting edge of evolving perspectives and norms.
- UNIVERSAL NDA AND PROCESS: Streamline the process of connecting your sellers/buyers to other firms’ opportunities, with the confidence that our members are maintaining high standards of screening and confidentiality.
- ADDITIONAL MARKETING: By becoming a member, your listings will have increased visibility, and you’ll have more listings to share with your potential buyers. Members can submit listings to appear on the IBBA Mid-America website.
- CODE OF PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Guided by these standards and ethical business practices, you can build a long- term career with the respect of your peers, other professionals, and the business community.
- EXPANDED BUSINESS RESOURCES: Make additional connections with lenders, consultants, advisors, and specialists via our sponsors and affiliates who provide necessary resources for you and your clients .
- DIRECTORY OF MEMBERS: Featured on our website, this resource instills confidence and facilitates networking for business owners, buyers, and brokers.
ELEVATING THE BUSINESS BROKER PROFESSION
to better serve small business owners is the goal of our association!
WHY JOIN OUR CHAPTER?
IBBA Mid-America’s professional principles provide a foundation of quality, responsibility, integrity, and honor in all business relationships and transactions.